About iBio, Inc.iBio develops and offers product applications of its iBioLaunch™ platform, providing collaborators full support for turn-key implementation of its technology for both proprietary and biosimilar products. The iBioLaunch platform is a proprietary, transformative technology for development and production of biologics using transient gene expression in unmodified green plants. The technology has been applied successfully to proteins difficult or impossible to produce with other methods, as well as proteins representative of most important classes of biologic pharmaceuticals. Advantages of the iBioLaunch platform over other systems include enablement of rapid development and validation of modular, scalable, and optionally robotic, multi-product manufacturing facilities; production time measured in weeks instead of months or more; product entry that is unconstrained by traditional process patents; and significantly lower capital and operating costs for comparable production. Further information is available at: www.ibioinc.com.
Forward-Looking StatementsStatements included in this news release related to iBio, Inc. may constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such statements involve a number of risks and uncertainties such as competitive factors, technological development, market demand, and the Company's ability to obtain new contracts and accurately estimate net revenues due to variability in size, scope and duration of projects. Further information on potential risk factors that could affect the Company's financial results can be found in the company's Reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
SOURCE iBio, Inc.
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. iBio, Inc. Receives Notice from NYSE Amex Staff that Company Currently is Below Certain Continued Listing Standards
2. iBio, Inc. Submits Plan to Satisfy NYSE Amex Continued Listing Standards
3. Beckman Coulter Prices $500 Million Senior Notes Offering
4. Cephalon Prices 5 Million Shares of Common Stock and $435 Million in 2.50% Convertible Senior Subordinated Notes in Public Offerings
5. Idenix Pharmaceuticals Prices Underwritten Offering of Common Stock
6. Pre-Owned Prices on Premium Pharmaceutical Equipment
7. PriceSpective Continues Global Expansion With New San Diego Office
8. PriceSpective Appoints Colasante as a Vice President and Murdoch as a Director
9. Novavax Prices Public Offering of Common Stock
10. NeoStem Prices Public Offering of 5,000,000 Shares of Common Stock
11. BioMed Realty, L.P. Prices Private Offering of $250 Million of 6.125% Senior Unsecured Notes Due 2020