PLANTATION, Fla. and BRANFORD, Conn., April 28 /PRNewswire/ --Goodwin Biotechnology Inc., a full service contract biomanufacturing company, and Hyprocell LLC, a clinical cell line development services company, jointly announced today their collaborative agreement to create a business model enabling customers to access their one stop shop services.
The collaboration will enhance and strengthen the clinical development services integrating cDNA synthesis, cloning into mammalian expression vector, transfection, clone selection and stable cell line development seamlessly with cell banking, upstream/downstream process development and GMP manufacturing. Through this agreement customers will have smooth transition from creating high producing stable cell lines to GMP manufacturing gram quantities of antibodies and recombinant proteins in a much shorter time frame.
"Most of our customers are looking for one-stop shop type of CMO services and Hyprocell is a perfect partner to collaborate with to satisfy the market need," said Bansi Bhan, CFO, and interim CEO at Goodwin Biotechnology. "Hyprocell has the cutting edge technology and yet offers small company innovation and flexibility that we are looking for in a successful collaboration."
"We are excited about collaborating with Goodwin Bio, a company dedicated to delivering high quality clinical trial materials on time," said Pitchai Sangan, PhD., President and CEO of Hyprocell. "Our own Modular Flowcytometer is capable of isolating a single high producing cell out of millions of cells thus shortening the timeframe. Our Molecular Biology services integrated with Goodwin
SOURCE Goodwin Biotechnology Inc.
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. Goodwin Biotechnology Inc. and Macrocyclics Announce Collaboration
2. Immunovo BV- A New Biotechnology Company is Announced
3. Maryland Biotechnology Center Supports $270,000 in MIPS Projects
4. Reportlinker Adds Future of Red Biotechnology in China
5. Champions Biotechnology Reports Fiscal 2010 Third Quarter Financial Results
6. Global Nanobiotechnology Market to Reach $4.94 Billion by 2015, According to New Report by Global Industry Analysts, Inc.
7. Beike Biotechnology, Jiangsu University and Nanjing Drum Tower Hospital Receive $1.8 Million for Human Mesenchymal Stem Cell R&D and Clinical Trials
8. The Massachusetts Biotechnology Council Selects Social Media Marketing Agency 451 Marketing To Develop A Social Media Strategy For 2010
9. YM BIOSCIENCES AND THE NATIONAL RESEARCH COUNCIL OF CANADA BIOTECHNOLOGY RESEARCH INSTITUTE (NRC-BRI) PRODUCE NEW BREAST CANCER DRUG CANDIDATES
10. Finn, Warnke & Gayton Announces A New Service For Biotechnology Firms - A Platform To Sell Intellectual Property
11. Reportlinker Adds Biotechnology Instrumentation - International Market Trends