"We are very pleased and proud to receive this award from Premier, and to offer Premier's members and their healthcare professionals the benefits of our INSTI HIV-1/HIV-2 rapid point of care diagnostic test," said Livleen Veslemes, bioLytical's Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer. "This offering further demonstrates our commitment to improve patient care in the United States and support the CDC guidelines which recommend HIV screening be a part of routine clinical care in all health-care settings."
Clinicians and other health care system members of Premier selected the innovative INSTI® HIV-1/HIV-2 rapid point of care diagnostic test based on the product's unique properties and the potential to improve patient care with more routine HIV screening.
bioLytical's INSTI HIV-1/HIV-2 Rapid Antibody Test is a rapid in vitro qualitative test for the detection of antibodies to Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 and Type 2 in human whole blood, fingerstick blood, or plasma. The test is intended for use by trained personnel in a variety of settings such as hospitals, clinical laboratories, and physician offices as a screening assay capable of providing test results in as little as 60 seconds. The INSTI test kit has a unique immunofiltration "flow-through" design which leads to accelerated and accurate results.
About bioLytical Laboratories Inc.
bioLytical Laboratories Inc. is a privately owned Canadian company engaged in the research, development and commercialization of rapid, point of care in vitro medical diagnostics using its proprietary INSTI technology platform. With a world-wide footprint of regulatory approvals including US FDA approval, Health Canada approval and CE mark, bioLytical markets and sells its INSTI HIV test globally and INSTI HIV/Syphilis Multiplex test in Europe. The INSTI product line provides highly accurate test results in 60 seconds or less, far faster than the 15-20 minutes required for competitors' tests based on lateral flow technology. bioLytical has an active R&D program with a pipeline that includes tests for diseases such as Zika, Dengue, Chikungunya, Hepatitis C and Ebola, among others. The company also provides contract services to adapt the INSTI platform to meet custom functional and technical diagnostic testing requirements. For more information, please visit www.biolytical.com.
|SOURCE bioLytical Laboratories|
Copyright©2017 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. bioLytical Introduces INSTI HIV Self Test to Kenyan Regulated Pharmacy Network
2. bioLyticals INSTI HIV Test Detects gp41 specific IgM Antibodies
3. bioLytical to Present Findings of Early HIV Detection
4. bioLytical Partners with Walgreens and Donates HIV Tests for National HIV Testing Day
5. bioLytical Laboratories Grants Exclusive Global License for 60 Second Ebola Assay
6. bioLyticals INSTI HIV Assay Receives FDA Approval for HIV-2
7. Equicare Health recognized in 2016 Global Digital Health 100 as one of the top innovative digital companies by The Journal of mHealth
8. CereScan Recognized as One of Angel Capital Summit’s Most Promising Companies
9. AllegroGraph Recognized by Corporate America Magazine as Best in Semantic Web Technology - USA & Leader in Graph Database Products
10. AllegroGraph Recognized Among Top 10 Analytics Solution Providers by Pharma Tech Outlook
11. SFI International Recognized for Adopting Bacopa through American Botanical Councils Adopt-an-Herb Program