forensicGEM(TM) kits have been formulated for high-throughput DNA extraction from crime scene and other sample sources, providing PCR-ready, forensic grade DNA for 96 samples in just 20 minutes. The one-tube forensicGEM(TM) process is simple to use and easy to automate with current robotic platforms, making it ideal for database testing as well as case work samples. All reagents are rigorously quality controlled to test for efficacy and for the absence of human DNA. forensicGEM(TM) kits are validated for forensic analysis.
livestockGEM(TM) kits have been formulated for high-throughput DNA extraction from a range of animal sample types without the need for further purification, including ear punch microbiopsies, saliva and hair, as well as from blood and saliva DNA storage cards. Using ZyGEM's technology, staff can prepare DNA samples up to three times faster than with existing products--the kits provide PCR-ready DNA for 96 samples in just 20 minutes with no hands-on attention required. livestockGEM(TM) kits are easy to use and to automate for high-throughput applications using off-the-shelf robotic systems.
For more information on ZyGEM's families of DNA extraction kits, visit http://zygem.com/Products/Prod
SOURCE ZyGEM Corp. Ltd.
Copyright©2009 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. ZyGEM Corp. and VWR International Europe BVBA Sign Agreement to Distribute Breakthrough DNA Extraction Technology in Europe
2. Commonwealth Biotechnologies Presents Data at Forensic Sciences Meeting Confirming Benefits of ZyGEMs DNA Extraction Technology
3. ZyGEM and Advalytix Partner to Produce Innovative DNA Extraction Products
4. ZyGEM and DIAGNOTEC Collaborate on Diagnostics for Detecting a Devastating Virus Attacking Salmon
5. ZyGEM Appoints Leading Biotechnology Expert to Head Clinical Advisory Board
6. Techne Corporation Releases Unaudited Third Quarter Results for Fiscal Year 2009
7. STAAR Surgical Releases Afinity(TM) Collamer(R) Aspheric Single Piece NTIOL
8. Intrasphere Technologies Releases Version 1.5 of Its PharmaCM Clinical Trial Registration Solution Powered by Microsoft
9. Cancer Clinics of Excellence (CCE) Releases 62nd Evidence-Based Treatment Protocol
10. ACTE Releases Paper Highlighting Policy Trend to Support Recognition of Academic Credit for CTE Classes
11. Polymer Science Releases New Silicone Gel Adhesive Products for MD&M West