Financial Results (CDN dollars)
Total revenue for the second quarter of fiscal 2010, ended December 31, 2009 was $0.7 million compared to $2.2 million for the second quarter of fiscal 2009, ended December 31, 2008. Total revenue for the first six months of fiscal 2010, ended December 31, 2009 was $1.5 million compared with $3.9 million for the first six months of fiscal 2009, ended December 31, 2008. Revenue from licensees was $0.7 million for second quarter of fiscal 2010 compared to $1.8 million for the second quarter of fiscal 2009. Revenue from licensees for the first six months of fiscal 2010, ended December 31, 2009'/>"/>
SOURCE YM BioSciences Inc.
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. Neurocrine Biosciences Announces the Appointment of William H. Rastetter to Its Board of Directors
2. Sangamo BioSciences Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2009 Financial Results
3. Sangamo BioSciences Announces Presentation at BIO CEO & Investor Conference
4. Cellectricon Files Patent Infringement Suit Against Fluxion Biosciences
5. YM BioSciences announces FDA clearance for two ongoing Phase II nimotuzumab trials into USA
6. YM BioSciences announces result of Cytopia shareholder vote
7. Profectus Biosciences to Present at Key Investor Conference in January 2010
8. David L. Macdonald Appointed CEO of GeneLink BioSciences, Inc.
9. YM BioSciences Inc. and Therapure Biopharma Inc. Announce Contract
10. Nu-Tek BioSciences, LLC. Launches Animal-Free, Non-GM Soy Peptone
11. Cardio3 BioSciences Completes Patient Enrolment in First Stage of Pivotal Trial of C-Cure(R) in Heart Failure