A. Richard Bonanno, Ph.D.
Extension Weed Science Educator and Adjunct Professor
University of Massachusetts
- Outstanding Research Award for a WSSA member whose original, creative work has made an impact on the weed science field.
Ragahavan Charudattan, Ph.D.
Professor, Plant Pathology Dept., College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
University of Florida
- Outstanding Industry Award honoring the professional achievements of a WSSA member employed in private industry.
Nelroy E. Jackson, Ph.D.
Consultant in Vegetation Management
- Outstanding Graduate Student Award for an M.S. or Ph.D. candidate in weed science receiving an advanced degree within the past year.
Colorado State University
Fort Collins, Colorado
- Outstanding Extension Award for an individual exhibiting excellence in weed science extension outreach activities.
Chris Boerboom, Ph.D.
Professor and Extension Weed Scientist
University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Outstanding Early Career Weed Scientist Award for a member age 40 or less who has demonstrated originality and creativity and has made a notable contribution to the discipline.
Christy L. Sprague, Ph.D.
Associate Professor and Extension Specialist
Michigan State University
East Lansing, Michigan
- Outstanding Paper in the Journal Invasive Plant Science and Management
"Quantifying Invasiveness of Plants: A Test Case with Yellow Toadflax (Linaria vulgaris)." Invasive Plant Science and Management 1:319-325.
Erik A. Lehnhoff, Ph.D.
Assistant Director for Research, Center for Invasive Plant Management
Montana State University
Lisa J. Rew, Ph.D.
Copyright©2009 Vocus, Inc.
All rights reserved