Founded in 1992, USANA Health Sciences (NYSE: USNA) is a U.S.-based nutritional company that manufactures high-quality supplements, personal care, energy, and weight-management products in their FDA-registered facility in Salt Lake City, Utah. USANA's products, tested by NSF International and used by more than 600 professional athletes, are developed by the company's award-winning team of scientists and sold directly to Preferred Customers and Associates in 18 international markets. Named one of Outside magazine's "Best Places to Work" for four consecutive years, USANA has received more than 100 state, national and international accolades, including Utah Best of State, Stevie Awards, Australian Business Awards, NutriSearch Editor's Choice and others. Learn more about USANA (www.USANA.com) and the USANA True Health Foundation (www.USANAfoundation.org/), stay current with the official USANA blog (www.whatsupUSANA.com), like us on the USANA Facebook page (www.facebook.com/USANAhealthsciences), or follow USANA on Twitter (@USANAinc).
Media Contact: Ashl
SOURCE USANA Health Sciences, Inc.
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. Trade Show Display Company GLM Displays Releases New Buyer’s Guide
2. Atharva Lifesciences Consulting Releases the Biggest Ever Compilation of Science Funding Sources for India
3. Spirax Sarco Releases Steam Trapping Overview Brochure
4. MTA Releases Image of R Train Ceiling Rusting from Sandy Flooding; Rusty Cage Advises Hurricane Victims to Solve Rust Problems with Green Rusterizer
5. Weight Loss: Natural Way To Lose More Weight Than With Diet & Exercise Alone - Consumer Reporter Releases A New Video
6. OneMedPlace Releases Update to Research Report on Amarantus Biosciences Focused on New Positive Ischemic Heart Disease Efficacy Data for MANF in Animals
7. ClearCanvas Releases New Workstation Products Designed to Assist With Image Sharing
8. Happtique Releases Draft App Certification Program Standards For Public Comment
9. ISPE Releases New Guidance for Designing and Constructing Packaging, Labeling and Warehousing Facilities
10. ILVO-T&V Belgium Releases Validation Report of the Charm Sciences Beta-lactam and Tetracycline 2-minute Test for Raw Commingled Milk
11. Atlanta LASIK Surgeon Dr. Ashraf Releases YouTube Videos Featuring Patient Testimonials and Discussion of Common Eye Treatments