Aripiprazole as Adjunctive Therapy in Major Depressive Disorder: A
Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study. J
Clin Psychiatry. 2007;68:843-853.
(4) National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) Web site. About Mental
Illness: Major Depression. 2006. Accessed August 2007.
(5) Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fourth Edition,
Text revision. Washington DC, American Psychiatric Association, 2000.
(6) Kessler RC, Chiu WT, Demler OD, Walters EE. Prevalence, severity, and
comorbidity of 12-month DSM-IV disorders in the national comorbidity
survey replication. Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2005;62:617-627.
(7) Kessler RC, Berglund P, Demler O, Jin R, Merikangas KR, Walters EE.
Lifetime Prevalence and Age-of-Onset Distributions of DSM-IV
Disorders in the National Comorbidity Survey Replication. Arch Gen
(8) Michaud CM, McKenna MT, Begg S, et al. The burden of disease and
injury in the United States 1996. Population Health Metrics.
(9) Greenberg PE, Kessler RC, Birnbaum HG, et al. The economic burden of
depression in the United States: How did it change between 1990 and
2000? J Clin Psychiatry. 2003;64(12):1465-1475.
(10) IMS Auditrac NGPS: ABILIFY total monthly retail prescriptions: Data
accessed July 2007.
|SOURCE Bristol-Myers Squibb Company and Otsuka PharmaceuticalCo., Ltd.|
Copyright©2007 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved