- Elodie Brient-Litzler, PhD, Bertin Technologies
- Caifu Chen, PhD, Life Technologies Corporation
- Douglas B. Chrisey, PhD, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Claudia Gärtner, PhD, microfluidic ChipShop GmbH
- Vincent Gau, PhD, Genefluidics
- Haiqing Gong, PhD, Nanyang Technological University
- Marcy Beth Grace, PhD, U.S. Department of Health & Human Services
- Kathryn M. Hansen, California Department of Public Health
- Winston Ho, PhD, Applied Biocode
- Michele D. Kattke and Larry D. Stephenson, PhD, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Ken Klein, Smiths Detection, Inc.
- Marie Lesaicherre, PhD, Morpho Detection Inc., SAFRAN
- Leanna M. Levine, PhD, President and CEO, ALine, Inc.
- Feng Long, Tsinghua University
- Rosemonde Mandeville, PhD, Biophage Pharma Inc.
- Mansoor Nasir, PhD, Naval Research Laboratory
- Rosemary Tan, PhD, Genecet Biotechnologies Pte Ltd. & Veredus Laboratories Pte Ltd.
- Willy A. Valdivia-Granda, PhD, Orion Integrated Biosciences Inc.
- Michael V. Walter, PhD, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Julie Zhu, PhD, GE Global Research, General Electric Company
About The Knowledge Foundation
The Knowledge Foundation integrates scientific ingenuity and real-world applications by fostering collaborative research at the rapidly changing intersection of science and business. Known for providing members of its Technology Commercialization Alliance with direct and unbiased state-of-the-art scientific information, the Knowledge Foundation is uniquely qualified to provide wider exposure for important developments in the emerging fields of alternative energy, nanotechnology, and chemical/biological detection technologies.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/biodetectiontech
Page: 1 2 3 Related biology technology :1
Copyright©2010 Vocus, Inc.
All rights reserved
. Story tips from the Department of Energys Oak Ridge National Laboratory May 20102
. Palmer Labs Awarded U.S. Department of Energy Funding for Algae Biofuel Research3
. Defense Department to Support Fragile X Research4
. Enerkem Awarded $50 Million Funding by U.S. Department of Energy for its Mississippi Biorefinery Project5
. November 2009 story tips from the US Department of Energys Oak Ridge National Laboratory6
. Medicago to present at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Global Health Security Initiative Workshop7
. 40 Years on the Leading Edge: Case Western Reserve Universitys Biomedical Engineering Department Commemorates Achievement, Looks to Future8
. Department of Energy Grants BlueFire Approval for Site Change9
. PharmAthene Executives Featured in Anthrax Pathogen Training Video for U.S. Department of Homeland Security10
. Second U.S.-Egypt Collaborative Clinical Study Blocked by New York State Department of Health (NYSDOH), This Time on Complications of Diabetes11
. YM BIOSCIENCES USA RECEIVES CLEARANCE FROM US TREASURY DEPARTMENT TO EXTEND CLINICAL PROGRAM FOR NIMOTUZUMAB