• Precision Surgical Guidance
• Surgical templates powered by TrueVision® Smart 3D
• Customized individual surgeon profiles
• Auto-registration and eye tracking
• Clinical Outcomes Analysis
• Postoperative diagnostics with Cassini to drive nomogram analysis
• CE Mark and FDA clearance
TrueGuide software is a component of the FDA-cleared and CE-marked TrueVision® 3D Visualization and Guidance System.
About TrueVision® 3D Surgical
TrueVision® 3D Surgical is the world leader in digital 3D visualization and guidance for microsurgery. Santa Barbara, California-based TrueVision® has developed and patented an intelligent, real-time, 3D surgical visualization and computer guidance platform. The system enables surgeons to record surgery in 3D and to stream live video of the surgical field, making it an unparalleled teaching tool. The company is focused on developing a suite of 3D guidance applications for microsurgery to improve surgical efficiencies and patient outcomes. The system is in use at hundreds of hospitals and institutions around the world. http://www.truevisionsys.com
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/11/prweb11323722.htm.
Copyright©2012 Vocus, Inc.
All rights reserved