Needham, MA (PRWEB) November 07, 2013
TrialNetworks provides clinical trial sponsors and CROs with the industry’s only Clinical Trial Optimization System used to improve the quality and efficiency of study operations from startup through closeout. The company has seen rapid growth in demand for its technology as pharma companies have become increasingly aware of the innovative technology and the proven benefits it provides for global feasibility, site activation, patient recruitment, patient retention, site engagement, trial conduct and more.
During Q3 2013, the TrialNetworks platform was implemented for use on more trials than all of 2012. The company attributes this significant growth to three key factors:
- Proven Value: Due to the real-world improvements experienced by customers using TrialNetworks for the first time, nearly every sponsor that implemented the TrialNetworks platform for a single trial subsequently added additional trials.
- Market Awareness: Over time, more companies are gaining exposure to the innovative system, often through published articles, case studies and conferences where its benefits are being presented by existing customers.
- New Apps and Exclusive Features: TrialNetworks continually works with clients to understand requirements and develop new apps and features to fulfill unmet needs, such as Survey™ for feasibility assessments, Directory™ for trial contact management and Checklist™ for efficient site startup and closeout.
Additional milestones achieved by TrialNetworks in Q3 2013 included:
- 30% growth in employees to support increased demand
- 25,000th person logged onto the Clinical Trial Optimization System
- Coverage of the TrialNetworks platform in Clinical Informatics News (featuring customer experiences from Merck & Co.) and Mass High Tech
- 10,000th "commit" to source code repository for software updates and feature additions
TrialNetworks Co-Founder and CEO Eric Silberstein said, "Sponsors want to use the TrialNetworks platform because in a world of greater trial complexity and strategic outsourcing models, innovative technology is the best way to improve the transparency, quality and efficiency of clinical operations. As more people hear about the benefits of TrialNetworks and as we expand our apps we have seen demand from existing customers and prospective sponsors increase across the board – from biotechs without marketed products to top global pharmaceutical companies."
TrialNetworks provides sponsors and CROs the industry's only Clinical Trial Optimization System. Using this modern and intuitive technology, customers such as Merck & Co. and Infinity Pharmaceuticals are able to transform the quality and efficiency of clinical operations at each stage of a trial from feasibility through closeout. TrialNetworks apps, including Checklist™, Training™, Document Library™, Visit Guide™, Action Items™ and Directory™, are available in a unified and secure cloud-based interface. Customers ranging from biotechs to Top-10 pharma companies have implemented the TrialNetworks platform for use in Phase I-IV trials by more than 25,000 site staff in 60 countries. To learn why sponsors and CROs rely on TrialNetworks to optimize clinical trial operations, request a guided online demo at http://www.trialnetworks.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11280148.htm.
Related biology technology :1
Copyright©2012 Vocus, Inc.
All rights reserved
. TrialNetworks Feasibility Survey™ App Gets ARIAD Pharmaceuticals Unprecedented 75% Response from Potential Clinical Trial Investigator Sites2
. TrialNetworks Customer to Present Results of Using Site Engagement Technology to Improve Study Operations and Patient Enrollment at Clinical Trial Optimization Conference3
. Terascala Closes Additional Funding Based on Strong OEM Sales and Release of ISB4
. Shire plc: Strong Third Quarter and Increased Non GAAP Earnings Expectations5
. New SPIE Open Access Publishing Program Wins Strong Participation6
. Industries Show Strong Support for 2B Monthly-The Global Biocontrol & Biostimulants Newsletter7
. California Physical Therapy Association Strongly Supports the "Promoting Integrity in Medicare Act" to Fight Self-Referral of Physical Therapist Services8
. Global Pain Management Therapeutics Market to 2019 - Impact of Patent Expiries Offset by Demand for Neuropathic and Rheumatoid Pain Medications and Strong Pipeline: MarketResearchReports.Biz9
. Bed Bugs Bum Rides on Taxis, Use of Non-Pesticide Bed Bug Spray Recommended by My Cleaning Products to Kill the Pests Without Strong Chemicals' Help10
. UNL teams discovery yields supertough, strong nanofibers11
. NW Bio 2012 Annual Report Shows Strong Progress And Enhancement Of Leadership Position