Transgenomic Presentations at AACR:
Development of a Sensitive COLD-PCR Method for the Detection of EGFR Mutations in DNA
Presenter: Katherine Richardson, Ph.D., Vice President of Research and Development
Abstract #3063. Tuesday, April 5, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Use of Blocker Locked Nucleic Acid (LNA™) Oligonucleotides in Cycle Sequencing for Improved Limits of Detection (BLOCker™-Sequencing)
Presenter: Benjamin Legendre, Ph.D., Manager, Pharmacogenomics Laboratory Services
Abstract #4855. Wednesday, April 6, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
About Transgenomic, Inc.
Transgenomic, Inc. (www.transgenomic.com) is a global biotechnology company specializing in high sensitivity genetic variation and mutation analysis, providing products and services in DNA mutation detection and discovery for clinical research, clinical molecular diagnostics and pharmacogenomics analyses. Product offerings include the WAVE
SOURCE Transgenomic, Inc.
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. Transgenomic, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2009 Results
2. Transgenomic, Inc. Reports Second Quarter 2009 Results
3. Transgenomic, Inc. Announces Appointment of New Board Members
4. Transgenomic, Inc. Reports First Quarter 2009 Results
5. Transgenomic, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2008 Results
6. Transgenomic, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2008 Results
7. Dendreon Announces Webcast Presentations at Four Upcoming Conferences
8. Optimer Pharmaceuticals Announces Presentations at Upcoming IDSA Annual Meeting
9. Orexigen® Therapeutics Announces Upcoming Data Presentations at the 28th Annual Scientific Meeting of The Obesity Society
10. Genomic Health Presents Six New Studies Including Four Oral Presentations in Breast, Colon and Renal Cancers at American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting
11. Oncothyreon announces presentations at upcoming investor conferences in June