An accompanying conference call will be held at 5:00 pm ET on February 27, 2017. To participate in the live call by telephone, please dial (855) 296-9648 from the U.S., or (920) 663-6266 for international callers, using the confirmation code 56971538. Those interested in listening to the conference call live via the internet may do so by visiting Theravance Biopharma's website at www.theravance.com, under the Investor Relations section, Presentations and Events. Please go to the website 15 minutes prior to the start of the call to register, download, and install any necessary audio software.
A replay of the conference call will be available on Theravance Biopharma's website for 30 days through March 29, 2017. An audio replay will also be available through 8:00 pm ET on March 6, 2017 by dialing (855) 859-2056 from the U.S., or (404) 537-3406 for international callers, and then entering confirmation code 56971538.
About Theravance Biopharma
Theravance Biopharma is a diversified biopharmaceutical company with the core purpose of creating medicines that help improve the lives of patients suffering from serious illness.
Our pipeline of internally discovered product candidates includes potential best-in-class medicines to address the unmet needs of patients being treated for serious conditions primarily in the acute care setting. VIBATIV® (telavancin), our first commercial product, is a once-daily dual-mechanism antibiotic approved in the U.S., Europe and certain other countries for certain difficult-to-treat infections. Revefenacin (TD-4208) is a long-acting muscarinic antagonist (LAMA) being developed as a potential once-daily, nebulized treatment for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). Our neprilysin (NEP) inhibitor program is designed to develop selective NEP inhibitors for the treatment of a range of major cardiovascular and renal diseases, including acute and chronic heart failure, hypertension and chronic kidney diseases, such as diabetic nephropathy. Our research efforts are focused in the areas of inflammation and immunology, with the goal of designing medicines that provide targeted drug delivery to tissues in the lung and gastrointestinal tract in order to maximize patient benefit and minimize risk. The first program to emerge from this research is designed to develop intestinally restricted pan-Janus kinase (JAK) inhibitors for the treatment of a range of inflammatory intestinal diseases.
In addition, we have an economic interest in future payments that may be made by Glaxo Group Limited or one of its affiliates (GSK) pursuant to its agreements with Innoviva, Inc. relating to certain drug development programs, including the Closed Triple (the combination of fluticasone furoate, umeclidinium, and vilanterol), currently in development for the treatment of COPD and asthma.
For more information, please visit www.theravance.com.
THERAVANCE®, the Cross/Star logo, and VIBATIV® are registered trademarks of the Theravance Biopharma group of companies. Trademarks, trade names or service marks of other companies appearing on this press release are the property of their respective owners.
Renee Gala Chief Financial Officer 650-808-4045 firstname.lastname@example.org
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/theravance-biopharma-to-report-fourth-quarter-and-full-year-2016-financial-results-on-february-27-2017-300407324.html
|SOURCE Theravance Biopharma, Inc.|
Copyright©2017 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. Biotech Firms Announce Financial Results, Resignations, Reintroduce Treatments and Receive Reviews on Key Products - Research Report on Insmed, ImmunoGen, VIVUS, Theravance, and XOMA
2. Research Reports Initiation on Biotech Stocks -- Regulus Therapeutics, Abeona Therapeutics, Theravance Biopharma, and Sage Therapeutics
3. Theravance Biopharma to Present Clinical Data on TD-1473 at the 12th Congress of the European Crohns and Colitis Organization
4. Keryx Biopharmaceuticals to Present at the 25th Annual ROTH Conference
5. New Opportunity: The Biomedical Innovations of Tomorrow - Research Report on PhotoMedex, Axiall Corp, Varian Medical Systems, Volcano Corporation and Navidea Biopharmaceuticals
6. Infinata Implements “Clear Quality” Initiative to Optimize Reliability and Usability of Data, Reports and Analysis for Biopharma and Wealth Management Solutions
7. Verified Clinical Trials (VCT) Will Co-Present With SAFE-BioPharma At Bio-IT World April 10th In Boston, MA Exploring Identity Management In eClinical Trials
8. DSM announces June opening of new cGMP biopharmaceutical manufacturing operation in Brisbane, Australia
9. Biotechnology Market (Biopharmacy, Bioservices, Bioagri, Bioindustrial) Is Expected to Reach USD 414.5 Billion Globally in 2017: Transparency Market Research
10. MannKind, Ariad Pharma, Ziopharm Oncology, Galena Biopharma, and Novavax Under StockCalls Microscope
11. Genedata Biologics for Biopharma R&D at Ninth Annual PEGS