here are now over one million stem cell researchers in 283 countries worldwide.
- There were 17 companies when we first started monitoring the stem cell research products market in 2006. This has risen to 90 companies today, a 5.3-fold increase.
- The stem cell research
products market (excluding stem cell antibodies) was valued at $1.28 billion for the full year 2011 and is projected to increase to $2.10 billion by 2016.
- The total market for all types of stem cell products - including stem cell research products, stem cell antibodies, and stem cell therapies - was valued at $5.72 billion for the full year 2011.
This report identifies, defines, and quantifies each market segment within the stem cell product industry, including Stem Cell Research Products, Stem Cell Antibodies, and Stem Cell Therapies.
Because of the massive size of this market, developing either niche products or a diverse stem cell product line represents a significant opportunity for research supply companies. This report explores current market conditions and provides guidance for companies interested in developing strategically positioned stem cell product lines.
Featured elements of this report include:
- What are novel stem cells research products that can be developed?
- What stem cells types are most frequently used by research scientists?
- Which species of stem cells do scientists prefer and what are the factors driving this preference (access, pricing, funding, handling advantages)?
- What are the most frequently used stem cell markers?
- What are the most common research applications, and how do they differ by segment (academic, industrial, and government)?
- Who are the leading suppliers of stem cell products?
- What stem cell product categories are already available in tPage: 1 2 3 Related biology technology :1
. Infrared vision lets researchers see through -- and into -- multiple layers of graphene2
. BioInformatics, LLC New Market Research Report – NGS Library Prep Market Scan: Pinpointing Customer Needs and Opportunities for Growth3
. Prefilled Syringes Market Expected to Reach USD 4.98 Billion Globally in 2019: Transparency Market Research4
. Rare Earth Market & Nd-Fe-B Permanent Magnetic Material in China Global Review Analysis at DeepResearchReports.com5
. Biomedical Research Foundation (BRF) Recruits Two Eminent Scientists --Pradeep Garg, Ph.D., And Sudha Garg, Ph.D. -- To Run Newly-Created Louisiana Center For Molecular Imaging And Therapy6
. ‘Wonder of Nanotechnology’ Details Research Enabling Nanoscale Optoelectronic Devices7
. Health Fidelity Announces Research Program to Support Advanced Use of Unstructured Clinical Data8
. Hernia Repair Devices Market is Expected to Reach USD5.9 Billion Globally in 2019: Transparency Market Research9
. National Brain Tumor Society Announces the Defeat GBM Research Collaborative’s Project Plans and Investigator Teams10
. Stanford study could lead to paradigm shift in organic solar cell research11
. Researchers develop technique to convert thermoelectric material into high performance electricity