TROY, Mich., Sept. 18 /PRNewswire/ -- CJPS Enterprises, LLC, the operator of the Michigan Life Sciences Pipeline, is announcing a new seminar schedule available to Michigan companies interested in learning about best business processes and best practices in the healthcare industry. CJPS Enterprises, LLC (http://www.CJPS-Enterprises.com) was assigned this activity by the Michigan Economic Development Corporation (MEDC) as part of the Life Sciences Pipeline initiative, which was created through the $2 billion 21st Century Jobs Fund to assist companies within or entering the healthcare sector in Michigan.
A brief description of the five seminars', along with dates, times and locations, can be found on the Michigan Life Sciences Pipeline website at http://www.michiganpipeline.com/seminars.php . The topics of these five seminars are:
1. "Intellectual Property Creation, Licensing, and Management": Is about innovative ways of creating or importing intellectual property (IP). Michigan is one of the states with the most IP per inhabitant, and these assets could be deployed for new applications, or to create new companies. The seminar covers basic concepts of IP protection, growth strategies, as well as rationale and methods to identify and negotiate licensing agreements.
2. "Execution / Management System Mapping": Teaches the use of best practice tools to turn plans into successful executions. These tools are used by many thriving companies, and have made huge differences in Fortune 500(R) companies and small private businesses alike.
3. "Beaumont Commercialization Center Presents: Medical Device Commercialization Seminar": The FDA, Abbott, Stryker, and experts from the Beaumont Commercialization Center will discuss topics such as the latest in the FDA pre-market approval process, the changing dynamics of the healthcare provider buyer, and industry case studies of successful commercialization.
4. "Sources of Financing Available to Michigan Companies": Outlines the various sources of financing and incentives that are available to Michigan companies.
5. "Diversification - Building Breakthrough Businesses Within Established Organizations": Covers how to create entrepreneurial organizations within established companies without holding back the new entrepreneurial business unit. The speaker helped create and ran Delphi Medical Systems, one of the fastest and most successful such transformation from automotive to medical devices.
To attend any or all of these mini-seminars, interested individuals should go to http://www.MichiganPipeline.com and click on the "Seminars" tab to register.
CJPS Enterprises, LLC is a global hands-on consulting firm that
specializes in facilitating breakthrough growth for healthcare companies
through entrepreneurial leadership, strategy development and plan
execution. The firm leverages its deep expertise in intellectual property
management, unique industry rolodex(R), experience in setting up powerful
strategic alliances and innovative business development approach to
generate very rapid and sustainable growth. For more information, please
Contact: Stacey Neir
|SOURCE CJPS Enterprises, LLC|
Copyright©2008 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved