About The Holistic Sanctuary
The Holistic Sanctuary is the home of the exclusive, all-natural and proprietary Pouyan Method, which enables patients to permanently end a variety of addictions. Unlike conventional drug and alcohol rehabilitation centers, which have rates or failure or relapse among patients, The Holistic Sanctuary offers a customized protocol with the amenities of a 5-star resort. We seek to stop addiction without prescription medication or the use of 12-step programs. Nor do we classify patients as victims of an incurable disease. Our therapies focus on healing the brain, so a patient can heal their life. For more information about our innovative techniques, founding principles and testimonials from former patients, please visit http://www.theholisticsanctuary.com.
1. conncoll.edu/news/news-archive/2013/student-faculty-research-shows-oreos-are-just-as-addictive-as-drugs-in-lab-rats-.htm#.UnGQ-jm-Iao; Connecticut College News ("Student-faculty research shows Oreos are just as addictive as drugs in lab rats"), October 15, 2013.
2. newsfeed.time.com/2013/10/16/oreos-may-be-as-addictive-as-cocaine/; TIME ("Oreos May Be As Addictive As Cocaine"), October 16, 2013.
3. cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr61/nvsr61_04.pdf; National Vital Statistics Reports ("Deaths: Final Data for 2010"), May 8, 2013.
4. csdp.org/research/1238.pdf; JAMA ("Actual Causes of Death
in the United States, 2000"), May 10, 2004.
5. cdc.gov/HomeandRecreationalSafety/pdf/poison-issue-brief.pdf; CDC ("Unintentional Drug Poisoning in the United States"), July 2010.
Copyright©2012 Vocus, Inc.
All rights reserved