LOS ANGELES, Dec. 9, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- On Thursday, December 9th, Mediaplanet published one of the largest consumer reports on biotechnology, spearheading an industry-wide call to action advocating consumer support of biotechnology, the science that is helping us confront society's most pressing challenges. By teaming up with the world's largest biotechnology organization, Mediaplanet's 'Biotechnology' encourages appropriate policy action and investment in the science that is healing, fueling and feeding our future. Biotechnology is the medical discovery that saves millions of lives, the agricultural innovation that fends off impending world hunger and the solution to ever-rising crude oil prices. The crucial idea—that investment in biotechnology is an investment in our future and in essence, in ourselves—is the idea this report aims to bring home.
Rolf Benirschke Dedicates Life After Ulcerative Colitis to Biomedical Advancements
"I've been a beneficiary of modern science based on research," explains former San Diego Charger and NFL Great, Rolf Benirschke, on his struggle with ulcerative colitis, and the blood transfusion that both saved his life and gave him Hepatitis C. Son of a world-renowned pathologist, Benirschke finds himself in the medical field dealing with biotechnology advancements on a daily basis.
No on Proposition 23: California Biofuels Industry Poised for Growth
During the November elections, Proposition 23 was defeated by California voters—California is poised to take the lead in clean and renewable energy, with emerging solutions like algae based biofuels, and large-scale production of advanced biofuels.
James C. Greenwood Explains Regulatory Appr
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. InNexus Biotechnology Announces Launch of Large Scale Primate Study of DXL625
2. Yongye Biotechnology International Retains CCG Investor Relations
3. Yongye Biotechnology International Announces Conference Call to Discuss Second Quarter 2008 Results
4. Yongye Biotechnology International Announces Second Quarter Results
5. BeaconEquity.com Issues Trade Alerts on Biotechnology Stocks: ELN, PFE, AMGN, DNA, BIIB, GILD
6. Lixte Biotechnology Holdings Announces Filing of a New Patent Application for Cancer Therapy Based on Targeting a Biomarker by Novel Investigational Agents
7. DuPont Obtains Biotechnology Endorsement for Pioneer(R) Brand Products
8. USDA Approves Syngenta and John Deere for Broadened Biotechnology Endorsement for Corn Crop Insurance
9. Crystal Research Associates, LLC Issues Executive Informational Overview(R) (EIO(R)) on Generex Biotechnology Corporation
10. InNexus Biotechnology CEO to Present at The Wall Street Analyst Forum in NYC
11. InNexus Biotechnology Strengthens Patent Team With New Leadership