Click here to find out more
Workshop 2: Establishing a Robust Materials Selection Process
June 4, 2013 from 1:00PM - 4:00PM (Grace College in Warsaw, IN)
This 3-hour workshop covers all the basics of material selection from both a tactical and strategic perspective. Design and regulatory considerations will be discussed during the workshop with an emphasis on feasibility and required testing as well as associated costs and timeframes. The workshop will cover the resources available to assist with material selection and provide examples of utilizing a risk based approach for determining which material would be best for a device and its intended use. This is an interactive workshop giving you the opportunity to experience firsthand the considerations and challenges associated with material selection.
Click here to find out more
Both workshops will be led by Scott Durlacher , Director of Compliance and his team at Anson Group. Mr. Durlacher has over 18 years of diverse industry and consulting experience, including leadership positions in regulatory affairs, quality assurance, research and development, and operations in medical device, biotech, and biologics organizations. To view Mr. Durlacher's biography, click here.
The OrthoTec Conference and Exhibition is the annual industry gathering for orthopaedic technologists and business leaders at the "Orthopaedic Capital of the World" - Warsaw, Indiana
SOURCE UBM Conferences
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. CMC Biologics Highlights Technical Acumen at Upcoming Conferences
2. Pittcon Announces 2013 Award Recipients; New Award, Robert Boyle Prize for Analytical Science, Added to Technical Program
3. 20% Off Your Entire Order of Scientific, Technical, Medical (STM) Titles Until the End of December at Chemical Publishing Company
4. New England Biolabs New Website Adds Technical Information, Easy Ordering, and Better Search
5. Technical Analysis on GNC Holdings and Walgreen: Drug Store Stocks Set to Provide Good Returns
6. Technical Analysis on VIVUS and Achillion Pharma: Highlights on These Biotech Companies
7. 20% Off Your Entire Order of Scientific, Technical, Medical (STM) Book Titles Until the End of March at Chemical Publishing Company
8. Formedix to Host Webinar: Discover Define-XML - Practical Uses Today and a Technical Deep Dive on March 14, 2013
9. American Management Association Teams With Biogen Idec To Create Life Skills Workshops For People Living With Hemophilia
10. Fitzsimons Redevelopment Authority Rolls Out First Phase of Strategic Refocus With Appointment of Four Key Leaders in The Bioscience Industry to Its Board of Directors
11. Emerging Lymphoma and Myeloma Treatments Focus on Improving Individual Patient Response