RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., April 26 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Talecris Biotherapeutics Holdings Corp. (Nasdaq: TLCR) will release its first quarter 2010 financial results on April 28, 2010, after the stock market closes and will host a conference call at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time on April 29, 2010.
Investors and analysts may participate via phone by calling 1-888-713-4205 (domestic) or 1-617-213-4862 (international), pass code number 21563385. To ensure timely access, please dial into the call approximately 10 minutes before it is scheduled to begin. The listen-only webcast will also be available through the investor relations section of http://www.talecris.com.
Participants may pre-register for the conference call at: https://www.theconferencingservice.com/prereg/key.process?key=PPMXLQM7G. Pre-registrants will be issued a PIN number to use when dialing into the live call, which will provide quick access to the conference by bypassing the operator upon connection.
A replay of the conference call will be available beginning approximately two hours after the call concludes and will remain accessible until
SOURCE Talecris Biotherapeutics, Inc.
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. Siemens/Talecris Win Best Partnership in the Outsourcing Excellence Awards
2. Live Webinar: Paperless QC Micro Implemented by Talecris Biotherapeutics
3. The Alpha-1 Foundation Awards Two Research Grants with Support from Talecris Biotherapeutics, Inc.
4. CSL Limited and Talecris Biotherapeutics Agree to Terminate Merger Agreement
5. Oxygen Biotherapeutics, Inc. Outlines Plans for New Products During Investor Conference Presentation
6. Northwest Biotherapeutics Announces Appointment of Robert A. Farmer to the Board of Directors
7. Oxford BioTherapeutics Appoints Michael Moore as Chairman
8. Oxygen Biotherapeutics, Inc. Expands Board of Directors
9. New Oxygen Biotherapeutics, Inc. Investor Presentation Available on Company Website
10. Reportlinker Adds World Market for Cancer Therapeutics and Biotherapeutics, 3rd. Edition, The Report
11. Oxygen Biotherapeutics, Inc. Seeks Shareholder Approval for Reverse Stock Split