ROCKVILLE, Md., Aug. 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Synthetic Biologics, Inc. (NYSE MKT: SYN), a biotechnology company developing novel anti-infective biologic and drug candidates targeting specific pathogens that cause serious infections and diseases, announced today that it intends to release its financial results for the three and six months ended June 30, 2014 on Thursday, August 14, 2014. The Company will hold an investor conference call on Thursday, August 14, at 8:30 am EDT.
During the call, Jeffrey Riley, Synthetic Biologics' Chief Executive Officer, will provide an update and review upcoming clinical milestones for the Company's anti-infective drug pipeline to address serious infections and diseases, including the prevention of C. difficile infections, reducing the impact of methane producing organisms on constipation-predominant irritable bowel syndrome (C-IBS), and the treatment of Pertussis.
Mr. Riley will also provide a reminder that Rhonda Voskuhl, M.D., the lead investigator of the Phase II clinical trial evaluating Trimesta™, the Company's oral product candidate for the treatment of relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis (MS), is scheduled to present additional clinical outcome data, including more detailed results on cognitive and disability measures. Dr. Voskuhl is scheduled to present at the 2014 Joint Americas and European Committees for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis Meeting (ACTRIMS-ECTRIMS) on September 12th in Boston. In addition, C. Evan Ballantyne, Synthetic Biologics' Chief Financial Officer, will review the Company's financial results for the three and six months ended June 30, 2014.
Interested parties should call 1-877-870-4263 (U.S. toll free), 1-855-669-9657 (Canada'/>"/>
SOURCE Synthetic Biologics, Inc.
Copyright©2014 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. Synthetic Biologics on Track to Initiate Clinical Program for SYN-004 to Protect Against C. difficile
2. Global Synthetic Biology Market 2014-2018
3. Synthetic Biologics to Present at the 7th Annual OneMedForum San Francisco 2014 Conference
4. Green Dot Develops Compostable Synthetic Leather Made with its Terratek® Flex Bioplastic
5. Synthetic Biologics Announces Exercise of Underwriters Over-Allotment Option
6. Synthetic Biologics Announces Proposed Public Offering of Common Stock
7. Global Geosynthetics Market 2012-2016
8. Process holds promise for production of synthetic gasoline
9. Startup to Strengthen Synthetic Biology and Regenerative Medicine Industries with Cutting Edge Cell Products
10. Advancements in High-Speed DNA Synthesis to Drive Growth in the Global Synthetic Biology Market, According to New Report by Global Industry Analysts, Inc.
11. Synthetic Biologics SYN-004 for the Prevention of C. difficile Infections Named a "Top Project to Watch" by Elsevier Business Intelligence