PHOENIX, Feb. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- A free eBook titled, "Do Your Hormones Need Balancing," has been written by two bioidentical hormone doctors in Phoenix, Arizona. Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT) continues to gain popularity with patients around the US for treating a range of hormone imbalance symptoms, from weight gain and lack of libido to hair loss and mood swings. This eBook, available online, covers the seven most common hormone imbalance symptoms. It also highlights specific bioidentical hormones and how they work to treat debilitating hormone imbalance symptoms, restoring patients' health and vitality.
Drs. Christy Cline and Robin Terranella , bioidentical hormone doctors in Phoenix and Scottsdale and authors of "Do Your Hormones Need Balancing," effectively use BHRT to treat both men and women from multiple age groups for a variety of hormone imbalance symptoms. Some of these symptoms include: weight gain, sexual dysfunction, hair loss, fatigue, mood swings and sleep disorders. Contrary to popular belief, men are not immune to the symptoms of hormone imbalances. BHRT works effectively for both men and women from multiple age groups.
Customized Bioidentical Hormones, Scottsdale and Phoenix
By downloading this free eBook, individuals have an immediate resource to track common symptoms they may suspect are related to a hormone imbalance. For instance, fatigue is one of the most widespread health complaints in the United S
SOURCE Southwest Integrative Medicine
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. Governor Cuomo Announces Continued Growth at Roswell Park Cancer Institute with Regional Economic Development Council Funding; RPCI Center for Personalized Medicine established with CTG (NASDAQ: CTGX) serving as its technology partner
2. Nanofiber Production Device Set to Accelerate Research into Nanofiber Applications in Medicine
3. Mesenchymal Stem Cells Mobilize Body’s Own Healing Cells According to New Research Published in STEM CELLS Translational Medicine
4. Spartan Bioscience Announces 6,000-Patient Study of Personalized Medicine for Cardiac Stents
5. The Alliance for Regenerative Medicine forms Tissue Engineering and Biomaterials Committee
6. H3 Biomedicine Expands Cambridge Facilities, Doubles Employee Base as Scientific Program Advances
7. The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists Committee on Genetics and the Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine Publications Committee Recommend Noninvasive Prenatal Testing for Fetal Aneuploidy
8. Dr. Jeff Jonas Appointed President of Shire Regenerative Medicine Business and Joins Shire Leadership Team
9. IntelliCell BioSciences Announces It Will Present and Run Workshop at the 10th Annual Commercialization of Regenerative Medicine in London
10. A 300 Million Euro Boost for Biomedicine in Berlin
11. DSP and Takeda Announce the Acceptance of the European Medicines Agency Submission of an Atypical Antipsychotic Agent Lurasidone