Seattle, WA (PRWEB) March 22, 2013
SoundMindz TM, an on-demand therapy platform, has released a new mobile app that helps people manage their stress and anxiety in everyday life. The Anti-AnxietyTM App is fully customizable to address each person’s unique needs and is integrated with the resources on the SoundMindz.org website. The app is available on both AndroidTM and iPhoneTM platforms.
The content rich, multi-media app includes six primary components:
1. A diagnostic questionnaire that assesses levels of stress and anxiety. Based on responses a therapy program is customized.
2. Instructional videos that provide an action plan for dealing with anxieties and stress.
3. A workbook with information and exercises that guide the user step-by-step through the therapy process.
4. Access to the latest research downloaded from SoundMindz.org
5. Progress Tracker, a daily journal where users track their progress and activities. This tool auto synchronizes with the SoundMindz cloud service.
6. On-demand reporting
"This is a breakthrough application that will help people manage stress and anxiety every day,” said Dr. Ciaramicoli, Ed.D., Ph.D., SoundMindz Senior Advisor, who developed the therapy program for the new mobile app. “The Anti-AnxietyTM App is easy to navigate and provides remarkable insight into your stressors no matter where you are. It also intelligently personalizes the program content for your specific needs.”
“This is a continuation of our efforts to bring mental health services to people everywhere whenever they need it,” said Edward Mohebi, CEO/Founder of SoundMindz. “Making resources available on-demand is key to helping people manage their anxiety. We have also integrated our website resources with the Anti-Anxiety app, to keep the content fresh and updated on a regular basis. This tele-therapy app, which is designed to deliver a per
Copyright©2012 Vocus, Inc.
All rights reserved