BEIJING, Jan. 27 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- Sinovac Biotech Ltd. ( SVA) ("Sinovac" or the "Company"), a leading China-based vaccine manufacturer, announced today that it has priced its public offering of 10,000,000 common shares at $5.75 per common share. Sinovac has granted the underwriters a 30-day over-allotment option to purchase up to an additional 1,500,000 common shares on the same terms and conditions. This reflects an increase in the size of the offering from the previously announced offering of 8,650,000 common shares, plus underwriters' over-allotment option to purchase 1,297,500 common shares. The closing of the offering is subject to customary closing conditions and the common shares are expected to be delivered on February 2, 2010.
Sinovac will receive net proceeds of approximately $53.8 million, or $62.0 million if the underwriters exercise their over-allotment option in full, after deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and estimated offering expenses payable by the Company. Sinovac plans to use the net proceeds of the offering to fund the acquisition and expansion of production facilities, the enhancement of production lines, the research and development of product candidates, the expansion of product pipeline, and general corporate purposes (including an undetermined amount for potential acquisitions).
UBS Securities LLC and Piper Jaffray & Co. are serving as joint bookrunners for the offering.
The offering is being made under Sinovac's currently effective shelf
registration statements on Form F-3 filed with the Securities and Exchange
Commission on November 18, 2009'/>"/>
SOURCE Sinovac Biotech Ltd.
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. Sinovac Announces Postponement of Annual General Meeting
2. Sinovac Requests Extension for Annual Shareholders Meeting
3. Sinovac Reports Top-Line Preliminary Phase II Results of Pandemic Influenza (H5N1) Whole Viron Vaccine
4. Sinovac Closes $9.75 Million Private Placement
5. Sinovac Biotech Ltd. Schedules 2007 Annual Meeting of Shareholders
6. Sinovac Announces Adjournment of Annual General Meeting
7. Sinovac to Host Conference Call to Report Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2007 Financial Results
8. Sinovac Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2007 Financial Results
9. Sinovac Biotech Holds Annual General Meeting
10. Sinovac to Present at the Brean Murray, Carret & Co. All-Cap All-China Conference and the Roth China Discovery Tour 2008
11. Sinovac Receives RMB 20 Million Purchase Order for Healive from Chinas Ministry of Health to Vaccinate Earthquake Victims