The 2009 CIO 100 awards will be presented at the Broadmoor Hotel in Colorado Springs, Colorado, on August 25, 2009 at the conclusion of the eleventh annual CIO 100 Symposium(R) and Awards Ceremony.
About Sigma-Aldrich: Sigma-Aldrich is a leading Life Science and High Technology company. Its biochemical and organic chemical products and kits are used in scientific research, including genomic and proteomic research, biotechnology, pharmaceutical development and as key components in pharmaceutical, diagnostic and other high technology manufacturing. The Company has customers in life science companies, university and government institutions, hospitals, and in industry. Over one million scientists and technologists use its products. Sigma-Aldrich operates in 38 countries and has 7,800 employees providing excellent service worldwide. Sigma-Aldrich is committed to Accelerating Customer Success through Innovation and Leadership in Life Science, High Technology and Service. For more information about Sigma-Aldrich, please visit its award-winning Web site at http://www.sigma-aldrich.com.
About the CI
Copyright©2009 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. Sigma-Aldrich Introduces Precisio(TM) Kinases for High-Throughput Screening and Kinase Profiling
2. Sigma-Aldrich to Present at the Baird 2009 Growth Stock Conference on Tuesday, May 12, 2009
3. Sigma-Aldrich to Present at the Bank of America and Merrill Lynch 2009 Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, May 13, 2009
4. Sigma-Aldrich Introduces MISSION(R) esiRNA for Low Cost, High Specificity Pooled RNAi Screening
5. Sigma-Aldrich Enters Exclusive Supply Agreement With Gene Oracle to Leverage Its Unique GeneIOS Gene Synthesis Platform
6. Sigma-Aldrich Acquires Sigal Ltda and Expands Operations in Chile
7. Sigma-Aldrich Streamlines Access to Advanced Stem Cell Research Portfolio and Opens Stem Cell Biology Community Through New Web Portal
8. Sigma-Aldrich Introduces MISSION(R) LentiPlex(TM) Pooled shRNA Libraries to Enable Rapid Whole Genome Screening in Primary Cells, Stem Cells or Tumor Cells
9. Sigma-Aldrich (NASDAQ:SIAL) Announces it Has Filed Its December 31, 2008 Form 10-K
10. Sigma-Aldrich (Nasdaq: SIAL) Reports Fourth Quarter Diluted EPS of $0.68. Ends 2008 With Record Sales and Earnings and Raises Quarterly Cash Dividend by 11.5%. Provides Outlook for 2009.
11. Sigma-Aldrich Signs Agreement With CPC Scientific for the Distribution of PEPscreen(R) Custom Peptide Libraries