Savient will host a live web cast to review first quarter 2009 results on May 7, 2009 at 10:00 a.m. EDT. Both the live and archived web cast can be accessed from the Investor Relations page of Savient's website at http://www.savient.com. A digital recording of the web cast will be available approximately one-hour following the conclusion of the call and will be available for fourteen days. A telephone replay will be available from 1:00 p.m. EDT on May 7, 2009 through 11:59 p.m. EDT on May 21, 2009. To access the recording, use the Dial-In Number and the Conference ID listed below:
Dial: (888) 203-1112 (domestic) or (719) 457-0820 (international)
Conf ID: 4393613
ABOUT SAVIENT PHARMACEUTICALS, INC.
Savient Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a specialty biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and marketing pharmaceutical products that target unmet medical needs in both niche and broader specialty markets. Savient's product development candidate, KRYSTEXXA(TM) (pegloticase) for treatment failure gout has reported positive Phase 1, 2 and 3 clinical data. The KRYSTEXXA Phase 3 clinical studies were completed in October 2007; the BLA was filed with the FDA in October 2008 and the FDA granted priority review status in December 2008. The Company submitted amendments to the BLA to the FDA in January 2009 and the FDA extended the review period by three months, revising the PDUFA date to August 1, 2009. Savient has exclusively licensed worldwide rights to the technology related to KRYSTEXXA, formerly referred to as Puricase(R), from
SOURCE Savient Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Copyright©2009 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. Savient Pharmaceuticals to Hold Third Quarter 2008 Financial Results Conference Call on Thursday, November 6, 2008
2. Savients Pegloticase Data in Treatment-Failure Gout Patients Presented at 72nd Annual Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology Conference
3. Savient Submits Biologics License Application (BLA) for pegloticase
4. Savient Pharmaceuticals Reports Third Quarter 2008 Financial Results
5. Savient Pharmaceuticals to Present at the Lazard Capital Markets 5th Annual Healthcare Conference on November 18th
6. Savient Announces Appointment of David Gionco as Chief Financial Officer
7. Savient Pharmaceuticals to Hold Fourth Quarter and Year-End 2008 Results Conference Call on Thursday, February 26, 2009
8. Savient Pharmaceuticals to Raise $31 Million Through Registered Direct Offering
9. Vion Pharmaceuticals Pays Interest on 7.75% Convertible Senior Notes
10. China Biopharmaceuticals Holdings Announces Second Quarter 2007 Financial Results
11. Vion Pharmaceuticals Completes Accrual of 85 Patients to its Pivotal Phase II Trial of Cloretazine(R) (VNP40101M) in Elderly AML