The investigation concerns whether BioAmber and certain of its officers and/or directors have violated Sections 10(b) and 20(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
On March 16, 2017 after-market hours, BioAmber revealed disappointing financial results for its 2016 fiscal year, missing its previously issued revenue forecast by $1.3 million. On the conference call, company's President Fabrice Orecchioni, attributed the unfortunate results to "pricing pressures" and "a disruption from a large customer that was expected to purchase 2.8 million of succinic acid in Q4 2016, but due to a technical problem in its manufacturing facility postponed the order to 2017." Following this news, BioAmber stock dropped during intraday trading on March 17, 2017.
If you are aware of any facts relating to this investigation, or purchased BioAmber shares, you can assist this investigation by visiting the firm's site: www.bgandg.com/bioa. You can also contact Peretz Bronstein or his Investor Relations Analyst, Yael Hurwitz of Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC: 212-697-6484.
Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is a corporate litigation boutique. Our primary expertise is the aggressive pursuit of litigation claims on behalf of our clients. In addition to representing institutions and other investor plaintiffs in class action security litigation, the firm's expertise includes general corporate and commercial litigation, as well as securities arbitration. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC
Peretz Bronstein or Yael Hurwitz
212-697-6484 | email@example.com
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/shareholder-alert-bronstein-gewirtz--grossman-llc-announces-investigation-of-bioamber-inc-bioa-300425843.html
|SOURCE Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC|
Copyright©2017 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. Origin Agritech Announces Date for Special Meeting of Shareholders
2. Spherix Updates Shareholders
3. BD Announces Webcast of Annual Meeting of Shareholders
4. SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Notifies Investors of Class Action Against Agile Therapeutics, Inc. (AGRX) and Lead Plaintiff Deadline: March 7, 2017
5. Biorem Reports Sale of Securities by Major Shareholders
6. Biostage CEO Provides Mid-Year Update to Shareholders
7. NantKwest Shareholder (NK) Alert: Shareholder Rights Law Firm Johnson & Weaver, LLP Announces Investigation of NantKwest, Inc.; Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
8. Spherix Releases Update Letter to Shareholders
9. Spherix Moves to Maintain NASDAQ Compliance as Shareholders Approve Reverse Split
10. Asterias Biotherapeutics Announces Intention to Distribute 3.15 Million Warrants to Purchase Common Shares of Asterias to Asterias Shareholders
11. Oxis Chairman And CEO Tells Shareholders Biotech Company Making Substantial Progress With Lead Cancer Drug, Drawing Closer To NASDAQ Listing