Embase from Elsevier Life Science Solutions is the most comprehensive international biomedical database for biomedical researchers. It enables you to track and retrieve precise information on drugs and diseases from pre-clinical studies to searches on critical toxicological information.
The database for biomedical research has over 25 million indexed records from 7,600 peer-reviewed journals, providing the confidence and tools required by Information managers, regulatory specialists, clinicians, medical librarians, educators and students to capture the most relevant and up-to-date biomedical research.
Elsevier is a world-leading provider of scientific, technical and medical information products and services. The company works in partnership with the global science and health communities to publish more than 2,000 journals, including The Lancet and Cell, and close to 20,000 book titles, including major reference works from Mosby and Saunders. Elsevier's online solutions include ScienceDirect, Scopus, SciVal, Reaxys, ClinicalKey and Mosby's Suite, which enhance the productivity of science and health professionals, helping research and health care institutions deliver better outcomes more cost-effectively.
A global business headquartered in Amsterd
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. UV Flu Technologies Expands Its International Footprint
2. Elsevier Supports International Crisis Aid Through Pillars of Hope Campaign
3. International Attendance for Networking and Education at Informex Beyond Manufacturing
4. Leading Investigator to Present Clinical Data on Generex Oral-lyn™ at International Diabetes Federation Meetings in Dubai
5. Experts Launch the Alliance for Fertility Preservation at the International Society for Fertility Preservations 2nd World Congress
6. First Free-Standing International Mesothelioma Research Laboratory Opens in Los Angeles
7. PAREXEL International to Present at J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference
8. Elsevier Launches Bilingual International Nursing Skill Training and Management Platform: NursingChina.com
9. Senior Management of NeoStem and Its Subsidiaries Invited to Speak at Seventh International Conference on Cell Therapy for Cardiovascular Disease
10. First Product Candidate Moving Toward Commercialization as Result of Novus International and Verenium Collaboration
11. BioRestorative Therapies to Present at 7th International Conference on Cell Therapy for Cardiovascular Disease