- Licensed Nanogen's Minor Groove Binder (MGB) probe technology for polymerase chain reaction (PCR) for our microRNA-based diagnostics.
- Licensed Roche PCR technology for use in Rosetta Genomics' microRNA-based diagnostics.
- Initiated a collaboration with NYU Medical Center to leverage the potential of microRNA profiles to develop diagnostic tests for various forms of congenital heart disease. This collaboration will screen for specific microRNA biomarkers and signatures that may be used to develop tests to diagnose and target congenital heart disease in newborns.
- Following the licenses from Roche and Nanogen for diagnostic applications, Rosetta Genomics and U.S Genomics have mutually decided to terminate their collaboration focused on the use of U.S. Genomics' microRNA expression profiling platform.
Conferences and Events
Rosetta Genomics presented at the following conferences and events:
- American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) - The Role of Non-coding RNAs in Cancer, October 31-November 3, 2007, Cambridge, MA
- Gene-Cards symposium, November 11, 2007, Weizmann Institute of Science
- CELCC-ESMO predictive factors in lung cancer December 7-8, 2007, Vienna, Austria
- RBC Healthcare conference, December 12, 2007, New York, NY
Future Conferences and Events
Rosetta Genomics will present at the following upcoming events:
- CHI MicroRNA in Human Disease and Development conference, March 10-11, 2008, Cambridge, MA
- AACR Annual Meeting, April 12-16, 2008, San Diego, CA
Conference Call Information
Rosetta Genomics will host a conference call at 8:30 a.m. ET today to
discuss fourth-quarter activiti
|SOURCE Rosetta Genomics Ltd|
Copyright©2008 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved