About Boehringer Ingelheim
Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc., based in Ridgefield, CT, is the largest U.S. subsidiary of Boehringer Ingelheim Corporation (Ridgefield, CT) and a member of the Boehringer Ingelheim group of companies.
The Boehringer Ingelheim group is one of the world's 20 leading pharmaceutical companies. Headquartered in Ingelheim, Germany, it operates globally with 140 affiliates and more than 46,000 employees. Since it was founded in 1885, the family-owned company has been committed to researching, developing, manufacturing and marketing novel medications of high therapeutic value for human and veterinary medicine.
As a central element of its culture, Boehringer Ingelheim has a demonstrated commitment to corporate social responsibility. Involvement in social projects, caring for employees and their families, and providing equal opportunities for all employees form the foundation of the global operations. Mutual cooperation and respect, as well as environmental protection and sustainability are intrinsic factors in all of Boehringer Ingelheim's endeavors.
In 2012, Boehringer Ingelheim achieved net sales of about $19.1 billion (14.7 billion euro). R&D expenditure in the business area Prescription Medicines corresponds to 22.5 percent of its net sales.
For more information please visit www.us.boehringer-ingelheim.com
About Eli Lilly and Company
Lilly, a leading innovation-driven corporation, is developing a growing portfolio of pharmaceutical products by applying the latest research from its own worldwide laboratories and from collaborations with eminent scientific organizations. Headquartered in
SOURCE Eli Lilly and Company; Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. China Cord Blood Corporation Reports Financial Results for the Fourth Quarter and Full Year of Fiscal 2013
2. China Cord Blood Corporation to Report Fourth Quarter and Full Year of Fiscal 2013 Financial Results
3. Ambit Announces Presentation of Results from Phase 2 ACE Study of Quizartinib in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) at the Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
4. National Brain Tumor Society Responds to Results of Avastin Clinical Trials
5. AbbVie Presents Results from Phase I Study of Investigational Oncology Compound ABT-199 at American Society of Clinical Oncology Annual Meeting
6. GW Pharmaceuticals plc Reports 2013 Second Quarter Financial Results
7. CTI Reports Final Results from Cooperative Group and NCI-Sponsored Trial of Brostallicin in Patients with Metastatic Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
8. The Renewable Corporation (RNWB) through its wholly owned subsidiary EcoSmart Surface & Coating Technologies receives results from Product Test Service.
9. Pressure BioSciences, Inc. to Discuss First Quarter 2013 Financial Results and Provide Business Update
10. Positive Results Reported for Phase I Clinical Trial at UCLA for the Treatment of ADHD in Children Using External Trigeminal Nerve Stimulation (eTNS)
11. Cempra Presents Post-Phase 2 Analysis of Solithromycins Efficacy and Safety Results from Patients with Community Acquired Bacterial Pneumonia (CABP)