ALBANY, New York, November 21, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
New Report Added in ResearchMoz Reports Database -Ophthalmic Devices Market to 2017 - Glaucoma and Cataract Surgery Devices, Minimally Invasive Procedures in Ophthalmic Surgery to Drive the Ophthalmic Surgery Market Published by GBI Research.
GBI Researchs report, Ophthalmic Devices Market to 2017 - Glaucoma and Cataract Surgery Devices, Minimally Invasive Procedures in Ophthalmic Surgery to Drive the Ophthalmic Surgery Market provides key data, information and analysis on the global ophthalmic devices market. The report provides market landscape, competitive landscape and market trends information on six ophthalmic devices market categories: cataract surgery devices, refractive surgery devices, vision care, ophthalmic diagnostic equipment, vitreo retinal surgery devices and glaucoma surgery devices. It provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting these categories and key analytical content on the market dynamics. The report also reviews the competitive landscape and gives detailed analysis of the pipeline products in each category. It reviews details regarding important merger and acquisition deals that have taken place in the ophthalmic devices market. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Researchs team of industry experts.
- Key geographies covered include the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia, and Brazil.
- The market size is given for six ophthalmic devices equipment market categories: cataract surgery devices, refractive surgery devices, vision care, ophthalmic diagnostic equipment, vitreo retinal surgery devices and glaucoma surgery devices.
- Annualized market revenues data for 20032010 and forecasts for 20102017.
- Qualitative analysis of key market trends, market drivers, and restraints by each category within the ophthalmic devices market.
- The report also covers information on the leading companies currently operating in the market, the competitive landscape and the leading technologies.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the ophthalmic devices market.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Capitalize on M&A opportunities by identifying key companies with the most innovative pipeline.
- Develop market entry and market expansion strategies.
- Identify the key companies that are best positioned to take advantage of emerging market opportunities.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying the products most likely to ensure a robust return.
- Identify, understand and capitalize on the next big thing in the ophthalmic devices market landscape.
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the ophthalmic devices market and the factors shaping it.
Browse All Ophthalmic Devices Market Research Reports & Industry Analysis
Browse All Medical Devices Market Research Reports & Industry Analysis
Cardiovascular Devices Market
Spinal Surgery Devices Market
Drug Delivery Device Market
Home Healthcare Equipment Market
Dental Device Market
Endoscopy Devices Market
Neurology Devices Market
ENT Devices Market
Diabetes Care Devices Market
Aesthetic Devices Market
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
Contact Related biology technology :1
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948
Market Research Reports
Market Research Blog
. Frost & Sullivan Lauds Carl Zeiss Meditec for Dominating the OCT Market for Ophthalmic Applications2
. Frost & Sullivan Recognizes Novagali Pharma for Innovation in Ophthalmic Therapies3
. ESBATech Announces Successful Completion of Phase I Clinical Study for Lead Antibody Fragment in Ophthalmic Indications4
. Low-cost paper-based wireless sensor could help detect explosive devices5
. Minimally Invasive Devices, Inc. Announces Release of FloShield™ PLUS6
. MedWaves, Incorporated Announces Receipt of the Chinese State Food and Drug Administration (SFDA) Certification to Import and Sell Its Patented AveCure™ Microwave Ablation System and Devices7
. Unexpected adhesion properties of graphene may lead to new nanotechnology devices 8
. RapidX250 Rapid Prototype Tool for Micro Fabrication of Microfluidics, MEMs and Medical Devices9
. International Isotopes Inc. Announces Successful International Standards Certification for Manufacture of Its Nuclear Medicine Products and Devices10
. Molecular Devices Enables Intuitive Functionality at Your Fingertips on the Apple iPad with the Latest SoftMax Pro Software11
. Global Micro-Electromechanical Systems (MEMs) Devices Industry