- Annualized market data for the women's health market from 2001 to 2009, forecast forward to 2016.
- Analysis of the leading therapeutic segments, including osteoporosis, hormone therapy for menopause, endometriosis, women's infertility and polycystic ovarian syndrome.
- Analysis of the women's health market in the leading geographies of the world, which include the US, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain and Japan.
- Market characterization of the women's health market, including market size, annual cost of therapy, sales volume and treatment usage patterns.
- Key drivers and barriers that have a significant impact on the market.
- Coverage of pipeline molecules in various phases of drug development.
- Competitive benchmarking of leading companies. The key companies studied in this report are Merck, Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, Teva Pharmaceuticals and Bayer-Schering Pharma.
- Key M&A activities, licensing agreements, that have taken place in 2009 in the global blood disorders market.
Reasons to buyThe report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to
- Align your product portfolio to the markets with high growth potential.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies by identifying the leading therapeutic segments and geographic markets poised for strong growth.
- Reinforce R&D pipelines by identifying new target mechanisms which can produce first-in-class molecules with more efficiency and better safety.
- Develop key strategic initiatives by understanding the key focus areas of leading companies.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products that could fill portfolio gaps.
1 Table of Contents 3
1.1 List of Tables 5
1.2 List of Figures 7
2 Global WH Disorder Therapeutics Market: Introduction 10
2.1 GBI Research Repor
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved