- Key emerging technologies in upstream processing for the manufacturers of Biopharmaceuticals in the pharmaceuticals industry
- Market revenues and forecasts for upstream Processing of Biopharmaceuticals in the CMO market from 2009 to 2016.
- Key drivers, restraints challenges and trends in upstream processing.
- Technology landscape along with their application in upstream bioprocess that shape the bio manufacturing industry
- Analysis of competitive assessment of key CMO and cell culture and reagent players.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to -
- Formulate strategies to increase your company's growth by understanding the new growth opportunities, market size and growth prospectus in the upstream market.
- Work around the technology hurdles by identifying the key trends shaping and driving the market for upstream process.
- Differentiate yourself from competitors and develop new solutions for the bio pharmaceutical manufacturing industry by understanding the existing competitive landscape and how it is evolving to meet the increasing demands.
- Draft efficient strategies by understanding best practices, identifying key players in the CMO market and cell culture and regent market.
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 3
1.1 List of Tables 7
1.2 List of Figures 8
2 Upstream Processing in Biopharmaceuticals – Introduction 10
2.1 GBI Research Report Guidance 10
3 Upstream Processing in Biopharmaceuticals -Biopharmaceuticals Overview 11
3.1 Important Classes of Biopharmaceuticals 11
3.1.1 Monoclonal Antibodies (mAb) 12
3.1.2 Vaccines 12
3.1.3 Hormones 12
3.1.4 Enzymes 12
3.1.5 Interferon 12
3.1.6 Clotting Factors 12
3.1.7 Therapeutic Protein 13
3.2 Biopharmaceutical Manu
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved