NEW YORK, June 20, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
The global cancer market is becoming increasingly competitive, with two therapeutic classes, namely antineoplastics and cytostatic hormonal treatments, dominating this sector. This report presents leading products, developments, and market forecasts for each of these classes. Eighteen recently launched/late-stage pipeline products are discussed in detail.
Features and benefits
* Understand how recent events are affecting the performance of major products, and how companies are confronting competitive market changes.
* Compare the franchises of the leading companies in the cancer market, and understand how the market share of these companies will change.
* Assess key pipeline products by indication, ongoing trials, recent product launches, and key developments in R&D.
* Identify the challenges faced by leading players, and understand how recent events will impact the performance of leading products.
* Gain insights into the forecasts of the leading marketed and pipeline products through to 2016.
The key factor for growth of the cancer therapy market is the expansion of target indications. Most of the blockbuster drugs were launched for a narrow indication, but later gained approval for a wider range of indications.
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved