NEW YORK, Jan. 4, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
We are pleased to add a new report from Venture Planning Group to our collection of Diagnostics Market Research and Technology Assessment publications. "The Molecular Diagnostics Market: DNA Probes and Biochips" is a comprehensive worldwide study designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate the major business opportunities emerging in the molecular diagnostics market during the next decade.
The report contains 1,050 pages, 96 tables, and presents the following information:
- Sales and market shares of major suppliers.
- Comparison of leading analyzers.
- Five- and ten-year test volume and sales projections for major DNA probe and NAT applications:
* Forensic Testing
* Genetic Diseases
* Paternity Testing/HLA Typing, and others
- Five- and ten-year test volume and sales forecasts for 30 specific DNA probes and NAT assays.
- Over 60 new product development opportunities with significant market appeal during the next ten years.
- Extensive analysis of test formats and detection technologies.
- Strategic profiles of 45 major suppliers and emerging market entrants.
- Review of 30 amplification methods, including PCR, SDA, TMA, LCR, bDNA, NASBA, SSSR and others.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
- New business development issues and concerns.
- Extensive listings of companies developing or marketing molecular diagnostic products.
To order this report:
Intl: +1 805-652-2626
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved