* Applications market (scientific and clinical applications, and others, including homeland security and personalized medicines)
* Services market (laboratory services, database analysis and maintenance, and others)
Each of the sections will provide market data, market drivers, trends and opportunities, top-selling products, key players, and a competitive outlook. This report will also provide more than 100 market tables for various geographic regions covering the subsegments and micro-markets. In addition, the report also provides 50 company profiles across subsegments, such as protein chip providers, reagent providers, service providers, informatics and database providers, and so on.
The intended audience includes the following:
* Proteomics technology providers
* Proteomics equipment manufacturers and dealers
* Proteomics laboratory service providers
* Proteomics database and software providers
* Biopharmaceutical (drug design and discovery) companies
* Proteomics research companies and institutes
* Proteomics associations
All the market data will consist of aggregate sales figures of all submarkets within proteomics. The report focuses on the market aspects of the proteomics industry rather than on the technical aspects. We analyzed most of the new technology and product launches in the proteomics market and studied more than 500 news items. Key market developments will be sourced from the top 50 companies profiled. We researched all the technology patents over the last 5 years and documented proteomics claims to get an in-depth understanding of the utility of equipment and technology. Primary and secondary research progressed through both paid and unpai
Copyright©2009 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved