* In-depth analysis of competitive scenario, top-selling products, and services of the proteomics market.
* To track and analyze recent developments, alliances, joint ventures, mergers, and acquisitions of the market players in the industry.
REASONS FOR DOING THE STUDY
The transformation of the biopharmaceutical industry's focus from genomics to system biology has enormously increased the importance of proteomics. The need to develop more reliable and cost-effective drugs and increasing emphasis on personalized medicines are necessitating in-depth research on proteomics. The growing awareness of protein study and research has opened up the market for various proteomic-related technologies, equipment, and services.
However, the lack of comprehensive research pertaining to this segment has always been a restraint for stakeholders. Existing reports do not provide detailed information pertaining to equipment market, complete services, a proteomic database, and software markets. This report covers the above information extensively, and includes segmentation by applications. This report not only focuses on the subsegments discussed, it also provides a complete picture of the micro-market under every subsegment portraying a complete and realistic scenario of the proteomic industry.
SCOPE OF REPORT
The report discusses segmentation of the global proteomics market as follows:
* Technologies (based on kinds of proteomics, process and component and applications)
* Database and software market (proteomics database, software, laboratory software programs)
* Equipment market (2-D electrophoresis or 2-DE, chromatography systems, mass spectrometry, microfluidic (MF) chip technology and systems, microsphere analys
Copyright©2009 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved