- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within six market categories. Data from 2003 to 2010, forecast forward for 7 years to 2017.
- 2010 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the six market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the China Neurology Devicesmarket.
- Key players covered include Medtronic, Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation, B. Braun Melsungen AG, St. Jude Medical, Inc., DePuy, Inc., Covidien plc and others
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the China Neurology Devices competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 8
1.2 List of Figures 10
2 Introduction 12
2.1 What is This Report About? 12
3 Neurology Devices In China 13
3.1 Neurology Devices, Market Segmentation 13
3.2 Neurology Devices, China, Overall Revenue ($m), 2003-2017 14
3.3 Neurology Devices Market, China, Revenue Mix ($m), 2010 16
3.4 Neurology Devices Market, China, Category Contribution (%), 2010 17
3.5 Neurology Devices, China, Category Volume (Units), 2003-2017 24
3.6 Neurology Devices, China, C
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved