NEW YORK, Dec. 21, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Benefits of this report- This report has evolved during the past 15 years, profiting from feedback by numerous readers and experts.
- The most comprehensive and up-to-date one-stop source of information on technical and commercial aspects of molecular diagnostics.
- Includes profiles of 291 companies, the largest number in any report on this topic.
- 500 references, cited in the report are included in the bibliography.
- The text is supplemented by 90 tables and 15 figures.
Who should read this report?- Chief executive officers of molecular diagnostic companies.
- Business development executives of pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.
- Executives of companies involved in developing integration of diagnosis and treatment as well as those interested in personalized medicine.
- Officers of genomic and proteomic companies interested in diagnostic technologies.
- Research scientists involved in application of molecular diagnostic technologies.
- Planners of healthcare services.
SummaryThis report describes and evaluates the molecular diagnostics technologies that will play an important role in practice of medicine, public health, pharmaceutical industry, forensics and biological warfare in the 21st century. This includes several polymerase chain reaction (PCR)-based technolog
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved