- Market revenues and forecasts for Down Stream Processing in the global pharmaceutical industry from 2009 to 2016.
- The key geographies including the US, Europe, Japan and Emerging Hotspots such as India, Singapore and China.
- Downstream bioprocess involves detailed technological development and possible development in near future.
- Technology trends in downstream bioprocess that shape the biomanufacturing industry
- Qualitative analysis of the market drivers, barriers, future outlook and challenges for the downstream bioprocess.
- Analysis of competitive landscape and the leading market players.
Reasons to buy- Formulate strategies to increase your company's growth by understanding the new growth opportunities in the downstream market.
- Work around the technology hurdles by identifying the key trends shaping and driving the market for downstream bioprocess.
- Differentiate yourself from competitors and develop new solutions for the biomanufacturing industry by understanding the current competitive landscape and how it is evolving to meet the increasing demands
- Draft efficient strategies by understanding best practices, identifying key winners and losers and who is best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities
1 Table of Contents 3
1.1 List of Tables 5
1.2 List of Figures 6
2 Downstream Processing: Introduction 8
2.1 GBI Research Report Guidance 8
3 Downstream Processing – Market Overview 9
3.1 Overview of Biopharmaceuticals 9
3.1.1 Cytokines 9
3.1.2 Enzymes 9
3.1.3 Hormones 9
3.1.4 Clotting Factors 9
3.1.5 Vaccines 10
3.1.6 Monoclonal Antibodies 10
3.1.7 Cell Therapies 10
3.1.8 Antisense Drugs 10
3.1.9 Peptide Therapeutics 10
3.2 Overview of Downstream Processing in Biopharmaceuticals 12
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved