ScopeThe report provides information on the key drivers and challenges of the DR therapeutics market. Its Scope includes -
- Annualized seven key markets (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK and Japan) DR therapeutics market revenues data from 2005 to 2010, forecast for seven years to 2017.
- Pipeline analysis data providing a split across the different phases, mechanisms of action being developed and emerging trends by seven key markets. Pipeline candidates fall under major protein kinase inhibitors, VEGF inhibitors, Prostaglandin H synthase (cyclooxygenase) inhibitors, Angiopoietin/Tie-2 antagonist, Immunomodulators.
- Analysis of the current and future competition in the seven key countries DR therapeutics market. Key market players covered are Eli-Lilly, Roche, Pfizer Inc., Alcon/Novarits and Vitreoretinal Technologies.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide a qualitative analysis of its implications.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs and the implications for the DR therapeutics market.
- Analysis of key recent licensing and partnership agreements in DR therapeutics market.
Reasons to buyThe report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to -
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global DR the
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved