- Market size and company share data for In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) market categories – clinical chemistry, genetic testing, histology and cytology, immuno chemistry, infectious immunology, microbiology culture, and haematology.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within seven market categories. Data from 2002 to 2009, forecast forward for 7 years to 2016.
- 2009 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the seven market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the China In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) market.
- Key players covered include Roche, Siemens Healthcare, Abbott, Beckman Coulter, Biomerieux, Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics, and Becton, Dickinson.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the China In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capit
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved