General and administrative expenses (G&A) were $3.4 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2009, compared with $3.7 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2008. G&A expenses were $6.5 million for the six months ended June 30, 2009, compared with $7.9 million for the same period in 2008.
Cash and investment securities as of June 30, 2009, were $49.9 million, compared with $72.8 million at December 31, 2008. Management currently believes the existing cash and investment securities will provide adequate resources to fund the Company's operations into the first quarter of 2010.
Goals and Objectives
Conference Call Details
Poniard's management team will host a live conference call and Webcast today at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time/1:30 p.m. Pacific Time. To participate by telephone, please dial 888-515-2880 from the U.S. or 719-457-2652 for international callers. The Webcast can be accessed on the "Events" page of the "News & Events" section of the Company's Web site at http://ww
SOURCE Poniard Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Copyright©2009 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. Poniard Pharmaceuticals to Host Second Quarter 2009 Financial Results Conference Call on August 4
2. Poniard Pharmaceuticals Appoints Gary A. Lyons to Board of Directors
3. Poniard Pharmaceuticals to Present at the 8th Annual Needham Life Sciences Conference
4. Poniard Pharmaceuticals Files Shelf Registration
5. Poniard Pharmaceuticals to Present at the Leerink Swann Oncology Roundtable Conference
6. Poniard Pharmaceuticals to Present at the 2009 BIO International Convention
7. Poniard Pharmaceuticals Presents Final Results of Phase 1 Study of Picoplatin in Patients with Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
8. Poniard Pharmaceuticals to Present Final Data from Picoplatin Phase 1 Clinical Trials at American Association for Cancer Researchs 100th Annual Meeting
9. Poniard Pharmaceuticals Reschedules Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2008 Results Conference Call for Monday, March 16
10. Poniard Pharmaceuticals to Host Fourth Quarter and Year-End 2008 Financial Results Conference Call on March 12
11. Poniard Pharmaceuticals Announces New Efficacy and Safety Data from a Phase 2 Picoplatin Trial in Patients with Prostate Cancer