BETHESDA, Md., Jan. 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- PinneyAssociates, Inc., a health care consulting firm with offices in Bethesda, MD and Pittsburgh, PA, is pleased to announce the following promotions, effective 1 January 2012:
- Karen Gerlach, PhD, MPH, to Co-Director, Clinical and Behavioral Research
- Lucy Owen, to Vice President, Program Operations and Over-the-Counter Switch
- Mitch Zeller, JD, to Senior Vice President
- Joe Gitchell, to President
- John Pinney, to Chief Executive Officer
"We are fortunate to have such a high-performing and effective team, and I believe that these promotions will serve PinneyAssociates, and its clients, very well in 2012 and beyond," stated CEO, John Pinney.
PinneyAssociates works closely with clients on marketing, business development, research and development, scientific and regulatory affairs, and government affairs throughout a product's lifecycle. PinneyAssociates' interdisciplinary teams of scientists, policy experts, researchers, and analysts integrate an understanding of the scientific and policy environments with peer-reviewed literature, research, and data analysis to meet a client's needs and forge long-term strategic success. Our main practice areas include risk management; issues assessment, management and strategy; prescription-to-OTC switch; pharmaceutical product support; data analysis; abuse liability and behavioral research.
Additional background information on those who received promotions includes the following:
- Karen Gerlach joined PinneyAssociates in 2007 after serving as a Senior Program Officer and Team Leader at the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation in Princeton, New Jersey. Gerlach completed her PhD in Microbiology and Immunology at the Indiana University School of Medicine and an MPH in epidemiology and health policy at The Johns Hopkins University.
Page: 1 2 Related biology technology :1
|SOURCE Pinney Associates, Inc.|
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
. China-Biotics, Inc. Announces Conference Call to Discuss First Quarter 2009 Financial Results2
. Odyssey Thera Announces Milestone Achievement in Pfizer Alliance3
. InNexus Biotechnology Announces Launch of Large Scale Primate Study of DXL6254
. Anesiva Announces Second Quarter 2008 Financial Results and Update5
. SGX Pharmaceuticals Announces Financial Results for the Three and Six Months Ended June 30, 20086
. Insmed Announces Financial Results for Second Quarter and Six-Months Ended June 30, 20087
. China Sky One Medical, Inc. Announces Conference Call to Discuss Second Quarter 2008 Results8
. China Yingxia International, Inc. Announces Conference Call to Discuss Second Quarter 2008 Results9
. ThirdBiotech Announces Kemeta as Newest Sponsor10
. Signalife Announces Intent to Withdraw From AMEX and Trade on the OTCBB11
. Chromos obtains interim order in connection with arrangement, announces annual and special meeting of shareholders and confirms mailing of information circular