The Small Business Administration's 2017 Small Business Prime Contractor of the Year award is based on excellence in overall contract performance; innovativeness, uniqueness and superiority of the product or service provided; the extent to which it fulfills a need not adequately addressed by competitors; delivery of exceptional results and strength of customer support. PGDx has been named a Region III finalist. The national winner will be announced at an upcoming SBA awards dinner.
Mr. Ward added, "We are honored to be singled out by the U.S. Small Business Administration for the innovative nature and overall excellence of our work, and the fact that our products and services are designed to address major unmet needs in cancer diagnosis and treatment. Congratulations to our talented team members who continue to produce consistently outstanding results."
CancerSELECT 125 identifies clinically actionable and functionally important sequence mutations and structural alterations across multiple cancer types. The assay incorporates proprietary PGDx technologies and bioinformatics to identify sequence mutations with exceptional accuracy. The genes in CancerSELECT 125 were selected to aid in treatment decision-making based on their biological and functional relevance and clinical actionability. The assay also reports microsatellite instability status to assess potential response to checkpoint inhibitor therapies--tumors with high MSI have been shown to have a much greater clinical response to these new cancer immunotherapies.
For more information on CancerSELECT 125, click here.
PGDx offers a complete range of cancer genome analysis tools, including exome and targeted approaches for tissue specimens, targeted approaches for plasma samples and a variety of custom tissue and plasma-based options designed to address the specific research needs of cancer researchers and drug developers. PGDx's service offerings for researchers and testing labs are complemented by the clinical services it provides through its CLIA-certified laboratory.
About Personal Genome Diagnostics
Personal Genome Diagnostics (PGDx) is empowering the fight against cancer by unlocking actionable information from the genome for oncology researchers, drug developers, clinicians and patients. The expert team at PGDx draws on a deep understanding of cancer biology, extensive experience in cancer genomics and clinical oncology, and the company's distinctive technologies that precisely identify and characterize unique genomic alterations in tumors. PGDx is working toward broad patient access to its genomic approaches, through a CLIA-certified facility providing comprehensive genomic services, as well as a portfolio of regulated tissue-based and liquid biopsy genomic products for laboratories worldwide. For additional information, visit personalgenome.com.
ContactsPGDx Corporate:Media:Melody GretzBarbara Lindheim973 598-5515BLL Partners LLC email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/personal-genome-diagnostics-announces-expanded-cancer-testing-contract-with-us-department-of-veteran-affairs-300427480.html
|SOURCE Personal Genome Diagnostics Inc.|
Copyright©2017 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. Transplanted brain cells in monkeys light up personalized therapy
2. Genedata Enables Research to Improve Personalized Treatment of Breast and Ovarian Cancer
3. Epizyme Granted First Patent Covering Personalized Therapeutic Drug Candidate E7438
4. QVC and Fashion Footwear Association of New York Invest in Personalized Breast Cancer Therapy Research
5. Lucintel’s Analysis of Growth Opportunities in Global Polymer Ingredients Used in Personal Care Industry: Market to Reach $3,495 Million by 2017
6. NYSCF scientists create personalized bone substitutes from skin cells
7. DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products Collaborates with RML Incorporated to Develop Bio-Based Solution for Personal Care Products
8. The International Congress on Personalized Medicine - Up Close and Personalized 2013 in Paris
9. Personal Genome Diagnostics And Blueprint Medicines Form Collaboration to Identify Novel Kinase Targets
10. QIAGEN Partners with Exosome Diagnostics to Create High-Performance Biofluid Sample Preparation Kits for Personalized Healthcare Research
11. Personalized Medicine Makes Its Way to Pets With Cancer: Morphogenesis and SEVO-Med Team up for a Canine Cancer Field Study, First of Its Kind, Side-Effect-Free Process to Treat Companion Animals