PHARMORX Security offers an end-to-end solution to diminish counterfeiting, diversion and return-management issues. Technologies and services include:
Serialization for Track & Trace and Diversion Control
- Unit-level product identification via high-speed, proprietary passive encoding, and variable data printing of 2D barcodes and human-readable codes
- Product traceability from point of manufacture to consumer
- Fraud detection and pattern recognition through data mining
- Software-as-a-service (SaaS) model, facilitating seamless integration with ERP's and existing packaging line systems
Authentication for Anti-counterfeiting
- Labels and cartons marked with proprietary multi-wavelength taggants and invisible inks
- Authentication in the field by supplier, consumer, and law enforcement
PHARMORX technologies coupled with security assessments, product and brand strategy implementation plans, security label design, and sourcing for printing equipment and packaging material, allow PHARMORX Security to provide end-to-end customized security solutions. Additionally, the company's Software-as-a-Service (SasS) model, facilitates seamless integration with ERPs and existing packaging line systems.
"PHARMORX's technologies and services give hope to law enforcement to attain the next level in our fight against drug diversion," stated John Burke, President of Pharmaceutical Diversion Education, Inc. Over 15 million Americans nationwide are abusing prescription medications, including 2.3 million teenagers. We need to start taking this problem more seriously and this company is providing tools to the industry to do so," he added.
PHARMORX Security will be demonstrating its serializa
Copyright©2009 Vocus, Inc.
All rights reserved