INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev., Dec. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- PDL BioPharma, Inc. (PDL) (NASDAQ: PDLI) today announced that John P. McLaughlin, the company's president and chief executive officer, is scheduled to present at the 25th Annual Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference in New York tomorrow, Tuesday, December 3, 2013 at 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
This presentation will be available to interested parties through a live and archived audio webcast. To access the live and subsequently archived webcast of the presentation, go to the Company's website at http://www.pdl.com and go to "Events and Presentations." Please connect to the website at least 15 minutes prior to the call to allow for any software download that may be necessary. The archived webcast will be available for seven days following the presentation.
About PDL BioPharma, Inc.
PDL BioPharma manages a portfolio of patents and royalty assets, consisting primarily of its Queen et al. antibody humanization patents and license agreements with various biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies. PDL pioneered the humanization of monoclonal antibodies and, by doing so, enabled the discovery of a new generation of targeted treatments for cancer and immunologic diseases for which it receives significant royalty revenue. PDL is currently focused on intellectual property asset management, investing in new income generating assets, and maximizing value for its shareholders.
The company was formerly known as Protein Design Labs, Inc. and changed its name to PDL BioPharma, Inc. in 2006. PDL was founded in 1986 and is headquartered in Incline Vil
SOURCE PDL BioPharma, Inc.
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. UCLA Venture Capital Fund Selects KYTHERA Biopharmaceuticals CEO Keith Leonard for First Annual Entrepreneurial Achievement Award
2. IPO, Earnings & Corporate Developments: Twitter, Vale SA, OCZ Technology Group, Radian Group, Keryx Biopharmaceuticals
3. TransCelerate BioPharma Inc. Launches Second Year Initiatives, Expands Membership and Achieves Milestones for Original Projects
4. Biopharmaceuticals - A Global Market Overview
5. Can-Fite BioPharma to Conduct European Road Show
6. MGB Biopharma to Present at Bio-Europe 2013
7. Sanofi Adopts Genedata Biologics for Integrated Biopharma R&D Process Support
8. PDL BioPharma to Announce Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results on November 6, 2013
9. Regeneron Named Top Employer in the Global Biopharmaceutical Industry for the Second Year in a Row
10. Bright Future Ahead for Biopharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing, Says Frost & Sullivan
11. Enteris BioPharma and Nordic BioSciences KeyBioScience Enter Strategic Licensing Agreement to Develop Metabolic Peptides Using Enteris Proprietary Oral Drug Delivery and Manufacturing Platform