INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev., March 2 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- PDL BioPharma, Inc. (PDL) (Nasdaq: PDLI) today reported financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2009.
Total revenues from continuing operations in 2009 were $318.2 million, an eight percent increase from $2
SOURCE PDL BioPharma, Inc.
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology technology :
1. ClearTrial Launches New Service to Bring Speed and Accuracy in Clinical Trial Planning Within Reach of Smaller Biopharma Companies
2. Indiana Biopharmaceutical Service Providers Maintain Steady Growth Despite Industry Challenges
3. SynCo Bio Partners Signs New Manufacturing Agreements to Supply the US Market; Securing its Position as a Market Leader in Microbial Biopharmaceutical Contract Production
4. ClearTrial to Demonstrate Dramatic Gains in Clinical Outsourcing Efficiency Achieved by Biopharmaceutical Companies at European Outsourcing Event
5. Sinobiopharma Announces Second Quarter 2010 Financial Results
6. Microbix And Therapure Biopharma Form Partnership To Expand Water-Based Supplies To The Pharma Industry
7. YM BioSciences Inc. and Therapure Biopharma Inc. Announce Contract
8. Array BioPharma and Amgen Partner in Type 2 Diabetes
9. PDL BioPharma Provides Fourth Quarter 2009 Revenue Guidance of Approximately $57 Million
10. PDL BioPharma Announces Ex-Dividend Date of November 27 for Special Dividend
11. PDL BioPharma Announces Special Dividend Payment