equipment and devices manufacturers. China remains the world's most populous country and is consequently home to a large patient base. The country is home to more than 120 million people who are aged 65 or older population in continuous need of medical care. India, the second most populous country globally, is home to 1.2 billion people, approximately 5% of which are aged 65 or older. It's estimated that shortly after 2020, India's population will surpass China, making it the most populous country in the world. As the population continues to grow and people continue to age, the underlying demand for healthcare is also expected to increase.
- Market size data for Orthobiologics market categories Bone Graft Substitutes, Bone Allografts, Viscosupplementation and Bone Growth Stimulators.
- Annualized market revenues ($m), volume (units) and average price ($) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within the four market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for seven years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for the overall Orthobiologics market in each of the aforementioned countries.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Orthobiologics market in BRICS.
- Key players covered include DePuy, Inc., Genzyme Corporation, Synthes, Inc., Medtronic, Inc., Baxter International Inc., Biomet, Inc., Orthofix International N.V., Smith & Nephew Plc, Globus Medical, Inc., Wright Medical Group, Inc., Stryker Corporation, DJO Finance LLC, Ferring International Center S.A., Seikagaku Corporation, Anika Therapeutics, Inc. and Alphatec Holdings, Inc..
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Orthobiologics competitive l
Page: 1 2 3 4 Related biology technology :1
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
. MarketsandMarkets: Lung Cancer Drugs Market in G7 Countries Worth $13 Billion by 20202
. Sequenom Announces Participation at the Lazard Capital Markets 8th Annual Healthcare Conference3
. Organovo to Present at Lazard Capital Markets 8th Annual Healthcare Conference4
. Pharmasset to Present at the Lazard Capital Markets Healthcare Conference5
. MarketsandMarkets: Global Prostate Cancer Therapeutics Market worth $6,457 Million by 20206
. MarketsandMarkets: Leukemia Therapeutics Market Worth $11.3 Billion by 20207
. ResearchMoz: Ophthalmic Devices Market to 2017 - Glaucoma and Cataract Surgery Devices, Minimally Invasive Procedures in Ophthalmic Surgery to Drive the Ophthalmic Surgery Market8
. GeneLink Marketing Efforts Poised to Show Results9
. Animal Biotechnology - Technologies, Markets and Companies10
. Gene Therapy - Technologies, Markets and Companies11
. Biomarkers - Technologies, Markets and Companies