ALBANY, New York, September 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Chinamarketresearchreports.org - New Industry Research Report Added in China Market Research Reports Database Orthobiologics Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2018
Orthobiologics Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2018 provides key market data on the Orthobiologics market in the BRICS countries. The report provides value ($m), volume (units) and average price ($) data for each segment and sub-segment within four market categories Bone Graft Substitutes, Bone Allografts, Viscosupplementation and Bone Growth Stimulators. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for the overall Orthobiologics market in each of the aforementioned countries. The report is also supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on key developments, wherever available.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalDatas team of industry experts.
The emerging economies, comprising China, India, Brazil, Russia and South Africa, with a significantly large pool of under-served patients, represent the next big opportunity for the leading medical equipment and devices manufacturers. China remains the world's most populous country and is consequently home to a large patient base. The country is home to more than 120 million people who are aged 65 or older population in continuous need of medical care. India, the second most populous country globally, is home to 1.2 billion people, approximately 5% of which are aged 65 or older. It's estimated that shortly after 2020, India's population will surpass China, making it the most populous country in the world. As the population continues to grow and people continue to age, the underlying demand for healthcare is also expected to increase.
- Market size data for Orthobiologics market categories Bone Graft Substitutes, Bone Allografts, Viscosupplementation and Bone Growth Stimulators.
- Annualized market revenues ($m), volume (units) and average price ($) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within the four market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for seven years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for the overall Orthobiologics market in each of the aforementioned countries.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Orthobiologics market in BRICS.
- Key players covered include DePuy, Inc., Genzyme Corporation, Synthes, Inc., Medtronic, Inc., Baxter International Inc., Biomet, Inc., Orthofix International N.V., Smith & Nephew Plc, Globus Medical, Inc., Wright Medical Group, Inc., Stryker Corporation, DJO Finance LLC, Ferring International Center S.A., Seikagaku Corporation, Anika Therapeutics, Inc. and Alphatec Holdings, Inc..
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Orthobiologics competitive landscape in BRICS.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and whats the most preferred mode of product distribution Identify, understand and capitalize.
More Reports on China
Chinamarketresearchreports.org is a comprehensive collection of market research reports about China. Our database covers all major industry verticals as well as various sectors. We are committed to assist our clients in finding the best suitable research report in the minimum possible time.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
Buy SWOT: http://www.wpt9.com/
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved