Toronto, Canada (PRWEB) July 14, 2014
Throughout this past June 100s of mid-to-senior level executives from across the clinical trials space, representing 38 countries globally, registered for Xtalks 1st Annual eCongress webinar series entitled “Optimizing Patient Participation in Clinical Trials. Attract. Engage. Retain.”
This well-attended eCongress kicked off with internationally renowned R&D expert, Ken Getz, of Tufts CSDD, who provided a Keynote address on Reinventing Drug Development through Patient Centricity.
Throughout this complimentary six-part series the focus remained on the patient/study volunteer, concluding with an innovative panel discussion with advocate and ePatient, Sarah E. Kucharski, querying a panel of industry thought leaders on Challenges & Opportunities Going Forward.
Sample of Important Questions answered in this series:
1. What are some ways that patient centric clinical trials lower drug development costs and reduce cycle times?
2. Who or what does today's pharma model revolve around? Is it the physician, the patient, or the market?
3. How does creating an engaged patient community translate into an increase in patient recruitment?
4. How would you apply the patient centricity model to engage sites to participate in a trial with a difficult design?
5. What's the ONE thing pharma should do to see the impact of the ePatient?
6. Are there differences between ePatients from different parts of the globe?
7. How do you see the future of trial recruitment changing to take into consideration big data?
8. Only 3-5% of adults with cancer participate in research. How do we change that?
9. Should site
Copyright©2014 Vocus, Inc.
All rights reserved